Health, Safety, Environment Protection and Energy Policy
" We shall endeavor to deliver an operational excellence, striving for health, safety, environmental and energy matters in all its activities on board the vessels and at shore offices. "
Aspiring to achieve operational excellence, Goodwood Ship Management pays close attention to all matters relating to health, safety, quality, environment protection and energy management.
These matters include, but are not limited to:
- Avoidance of damage to the environment, in particular the marine environment and to property.
- Continual improvement in health, safety environmental and improvement in energy performance.
- Ensure safety at sea.
- Prevention of human injury or loss of life.
- Prevention of pollution.
- Preservation and conservation of our environment.
- Scrutinising occupational health